From 17 to 20 May 2022, the Global Industrie exhibition was held at Paris Nord Villepinte, for a fourth edition that marked the revival of the industry after the Covid crisis. On this occasion, the Mecalectro team welcomed its customers and visitors to present the latest innovations in electromagnetic systems.
A few words about Global Industrie 2022
As one of the world’s leading trade fairs entirely dedicated to industry, Global Industrie is definitely oriented towards the industry of the future and the international arena. These two axes have largely contributed to the success of the exhibition over the last three events in Paris and Lyon. Global Industrie 2022 has a specific feature that makes it a unique event in France. Indeed, the exhibition covers the entire industry, i.e. :
- All industrial players, whether start-ups, large groups, research centres or incubators
- The entire value chain, from R&D to services and training, including production and maintenance
- All sectors, such as transport, energy, mechanics, chemicals…
Global Industrie is the meeting place for all industry players. It is an opportunity to find new partners, to identify products, to discover know-how and eventually to find the ideal solution for a project. Global Industrie 2022 gathers industry players from 85 different countries. The exhibition is placed under the High Patronage of Mr Emmanuel Macron, President of the French Republic.
Its missions are clearly stated:
- To accompany women and men towards new skills and new occupations;
- To promote the image of industry in France;
- To support the industrial community;
- To influence the whole of Europe.
Successful mission for Mecalectro
On its stand, Mecalectro met project leaders and customers who came to discuss and discover our latest innovations:
- The circuit breaker for Alstom with its on-board electronic card. This card saves on maintenance costs, as it allows the number of operations to be assessed and thus calculates the lifespan of the circuit breaker
- The 36 electromagnets ream. This innovation, intended for SMD machines, offers the speed and precision required for the installation of miniature components (nano particles) on electronic boards
- ATEX suction cups in 650 and 250 kg for locking offshore oil well heads
In 75 years of existence, Mecalectro has built up a reputation and know-how in the industry. Adapting to developments and advances in the industrial field over the years, Mecalectro has become a leading French manufacturer and one of the European leaders in electromagnetic systems (suction cups, electromagnets, electromagnetic locks, electrodynamic actuators).
For Mecalectro, as for many exhibitors and visitors, the Global Industrie 2022 exhibition was a success and an opportunity for quality meetings. This exhibition is one of the highlights of the company’s life and the Mecalectro team is delighted to see new relationships being formed and to generate enthusiasm among its customers.